Sunday, April 02, 2006

When a man is tired of grappa...

Sometimes, just sometimes, there are moments in life when one is distracted from the blog and even from grappa. Times when the day to day routine gets so all-consuming that there is scarcely time for the consumption of - and writing about - your favourite after dinner drink.

I have been in one such time of late with a new addition to the family, a new job and one thousand other things to think about (I have scarcely had time to focus on the start of a new fantasy baseball season).

Still, the upshot of all this has been a move of my computer to a new HQ where, hopefully, I will get the peace and quiet necessary to muse upon the grappa from time to time.

I also felt it was time for a new home as the old site was becoming increasingly slow and erratic (a bit like myself). Hopefully this new site will prove just as big a success with readers as the old one! I have included a link to our archive for those who have missed out on some of our classic reviews and comments.

Here's to a long future for the Grappa Diaries...

3 comments:

martinobhoy said...

Allow me the honour of the first post in your new home. I'm registered on blogger as martinobhoy but you'll know and despair of the mention of that log-in from the fantasy baseball!

Anyhoo this new home will obviously need a grappa review soon. Thank goodness I'm off to Bergamo and Milan next weekend.

ginkers said...

As long as you keep it below 12 chapters we'll all be happy! Have a great break...

martinobhoy said...

I'll see what I can do!